COBA/Select Sires, Inc. is a farmer owned and directed cooperative that provides superior dairy and beef genetics, reproductive products and services to benefit its member-owner-customers. The cooperative serves producers in seven states, in addition to the country of Mexico. COBA/Select Sires employs over ninety sales and service professionals. COBA is a founding member-owner of the federated cooperative: Select Sires Inc., Plain City, Ohio.
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for all facets of receiving and distribution of company products and supplies. The primary focus of this role is to assist the company in ensuring that appropriate and adequate levels of semen and related supplies are available and maintained, in an effort to support efficient operations both centrally and in the field.
Major Duties Include:
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing semen and supply shipments
- Maintain inventory accuracy and location integrity
- Maintain liquid nitrogen storage tanks
Successful candidate must:
- Be organized, detail oriented and self-starting
- Work well with the member-owner-customers as well as COBA field staff
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Possess good communications skills: written, verbal and computer
- Function well in a team environment
- Able to take direction well and work under deadlines
- Willing to do whatever necessary for the good of the organization
Background in dairy operations, logistics, and cooperatives structures a plus.
The position is full time and will be located in Columbus, Ohio at the headquarters of the cooperative. Benefits include salary, health insurance, and 401K.
For full consideration, a cover letter with resume must be submitted by November 7, 2021 to: email@example.com