Not all products and sizes are available in all areas.
Click on products with the icon to see more information.
- Convert ImmPower TBC single dose & 24 dose bucket
- Convert Ranch Pack 1000 or 200 ds.
- TDN Booster Pack 2.5 Kg.
- RC Booster Pack 2.5 Kg.
- EC Booster Pack 2.5 Kg.
- Paste Plus - 32cc & 300cc
- Convert Day–One Calf Gel 60 cc tube
- Calf Woolover – Small, Medium & Large
- Woolover Ultra – Small, Medium & Large
- Calf Jackets – Small & Large
Convert ImmPower TBC single dose & 24 dose bucket
ImmPower TBC is a colostrum replacement inspired by nature, perfected by science. It is consistent in product and provides guaranteed globulin protein which aids in nutrition levels. ImmPower TBC is easy to mix and contains the first dose of Convert.
- Bio-Fresh Bolus 25 ct & 50 ct
- Select DTX
- Select Bio-Cycle
- Select Bio-Cycle Plus
- Select Bio-Cycle Plus Ultimate
- BioCycle Showcase 12.5 lb. pail
Bio-Fresh Bolus 25 ct & 50 ct
This individual animal supplement is formulated for fresh, high SCC, treated, sick or off-feed cows. The bolus puts crucial digestive enzymes, yeast, L-form concentrates, vitamins, and minerals in the gut where it is needed.
Got toxins? Select DTX can help a cow’s immune system overcome effects of mycotoxins, which can be found in moldy feed.
A ‘high-tech’ nutritional supplement, BioCycle is fed specifically to deal with gram negative imbalances in the intestinal tract to aid in boosting immune function and digestion, as well as fight environmental challenges.
Select Bio-Cycle Plus
A combination of both DTX and BioCycle, BioCycle Plus is a good choice for producers who want to improve reproductive performance and health in their herd and suspect that mold toxins may be in the feed.
Select Bio-Cycle Plus Ultimate
For dairies feeding their cows high-energy, high-protein diets, Ultimate stimulates the rumen microbial population to better utilize the nutrients entering the cow. All ingredients of BioCycle Plus and much more.
BioCycle Showcase 12.5 lb. pail
BioCycle Showcase Formula is specifically formulated for both growing calves and high genetic value show animals. BioCycle Showcase contains L-form bacteria which enhance the function and population of microflora in cattle to aid in better digestion and nutrient use. Protect your investment and have them healthy for the next show.
- Detect-Her Tail Paint
- Mark-Her Tail Paint – Green 12 oz.
- EstroTect Patch
- Paintstik – Orange, Fluorescent Pink & Fluorescent Green
- Eazi-Breed CIDR
- Eazi-Breed CIDR Applicator
- Kamar Heat Detectors
- Kamar Adhesive
Detect-Her Tail Paint
Easy to apply, Detect-Her Tail Paint is a combination of adhesive and latex paint specifically formulated for heat detection. Thicker than other tail paints, Detect-Her allows for a more controlled application with less waste. Pocket sized, soft bottle makes squeezing easy. Water soluble for easy clean-up. One bottle paints 30-40 head on the first application. Available in various colors, paint and spray paint.
Mark-Her Tail Paint – Green 12 oz.
A different type of tail paint, Mark-Her was developed for various uses on the farm. Mark-Her is a long lasting, highly visible paint that is durable. Use for marking cattle in synchronization programs, marking pregnant or fresh dates on cattle or when inserting CIDRs.
Approved for lactating dairy & beef cows, CIDRs can help narrow the window of estrus and improve the timing and efficiency of your current breeding program. Synchronize heats and induce estrus. Insert CIDR to continuously release progesterone, then remove seven days later, heat detect and breed.
- MVE ET23 JLM (1000 straw/12 wk)
- MVE XC 34/18 (1500 straw/18 wk)
- MVE SC 33/26 (486 straw/26 wk)
- TW HC 34 (1850 straw/18 wks)
- TW HC 35 (2800 straw/12 wks)
- TW VHC 35 (3000 straw/12 wks)
- MVE Millennium XC 20 (600 straw/16 wk)
- 4XLA® – 5 gal set, 15 gal set & 55 gal set
- UdderGold 5-Star – 5 gal set, 15 gal set & 55 gal set
- EfferCept – 50 ct. & 220 ct.
- EfferCept SG
- SoftGuard Clear Additive – 55 oz. & 2.5 gal
- SoftGuard Blue Additive – 55 oz. & 2.5 gal
- UDDERMINT® White & Green 500 ml & 2.5 liter
- Uddergold Dry
- N-Dex Milking Glove
- Teat Dip Pumps 15 & 55 gal
- Flo Rite Faucet
- Teat Dip Cup – Blue & Green
- Teat Dip Replacement Bottle
- D1T Pumps (for 1 and 5 gal)
- Screw Cap
4XLA® – 5 gal set, 15 gal set & 55 gal set
Designed as a pre- and post-dip with extra conditioning power, 4XLA is the ideal dip if you want the power of Uddergold 5-Star but don’t need the barrier. Proven effective against environmental and contagious organisms, including Staph aureus, 4XLA replenishes the cow’s natural defenses for fighting mastitis.
EfferCept – 50 ct. & 220 ct.
The perfect pre-dip! Effective against a wide range of mastitis-causing organisms, EfferCept’s killing action is released when added to water. With twice the germicidal effect of bleach, it has a neutral pH level that’s gentle on skin. The convenient tablet form is easy to use, handle and store.
This dry cow treatment is a polymer- based formula that sanitizes the teat and quickly dries to seal the teat end with a germicidal coating. Bacteria are killed on contact. This external teat sealant seals teat ends for up to 7 days after application and bright orange color will make it easy to determine which cows have been treated. A quart seals about 72 cows.
Other Products Available
- Stainless Steel Breeding Kit
- Infusion Tubes
- Safe – Lube – 8 oz. & 1 gal
- Mini Breeding Gun – ¼ cc
- Kombi Universal Gun- ¼ & ½ cc
- Medium Breeding Gun – ½ cc
- Forceps ¼ & ½ cc
- Univ. Sheath – unslit 50/pk
- Universal Sheath – slit 50/pk
- Sheaths (pkg/50)
- Sheaths (wrapped)
- Sheath Protectors
- Continental Sheaths
- Thaw Thermos & Dial Thermometer
- Barn Desk Galvanized
- Ozland Dairy Breeding Wheel
- Assorted Color Stickers
- 4 Color Combo Pack
- CITO Breeding Box (Blue box only)
- CITO Breeding Box (Comp) Univ. Gun
- CITO 12 – 20 Volt Thaw Unit
- Effersan – 100 ct.
- N-Dex Milker Gloves
- Continental Gloves
- Neogen Breeder Sleeves
- Neogen Breeder Sleeves Plus
Stainless Steel Breeding Kit
Breeding Kit includes everything needed to breed 100 cows, except paper towels. Includes stainless steel box, one breeding gun, one box of 100 gloves, two packages of sheaths (50 per package), one package of sheath protectors, one tube holder for sheaths, one thermos and thermometer, scissors, forceps, one 8 oz. bottle of lubrication, card thermometer.
COBA/Select Sires, Inc. operates as a true cooperative to provide superior genetics and service to benefit its member-customers. (10/6/93).