We are continually seeking highly qualified professionals to join our team. If you are interested in an exciting career with COBA/Select Sires Inc., please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COBA/Select Sires Board of Directors and staff wish to recognize the effort and long term goals of member-owner-customers by offering scholarships in our Southwest Territory. Students who have a desire to remain in the agricultural industry, especially the dairy industry, will be given first priority. Students must have a tie to the cooperative, complete the application and provide proof of enrollment or transcript to be considered eligible. A selection committee consisting of board members and Southwest area staff will make final selections of scholarship recipients. The scholarship amount can be sent directly to the student or to the college or university attending as specified by applicant.
1 – Complete application and show how they have been influenced by COBA/Select Sires.
2 – Be from our Southwest Territory consisting of the States of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
3 – Be enrolled in a two or four year post high school program as demonstrated by a transcript or proof of enrollment for incoming freshman.
4 – Be considered underclassman with more than one semester of enrolled program to complete.
5 – Application with transcript or acceptance letter must be submitted by email or USPS by May 15, 2018. Scholarship will be awarded in June 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
Completed applications should be sent to:
C/O: Scholarship Committee
1224 Alton Darby Creek Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Or emailed to email@example.com
Full time position in the accounting department of COBA/Select Sires.
• Processing and scanning bank deposits directly to bank
• Application of payments to customers’ accounts
• Answer customer telephone and e-mail inquiries
• Review and process electronic sales files
• Prepare and record accounting entries
• Maintain customer account files
• Coordinate A/R customer statement mailings
• Process A/R past due letters to customers
• Provide backup to other accounting positions
• Associate or Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field desirable plus previous experience in an accounts receivable position
• Experience and proficiency with MS Office products, particularly with Excel, Word and Outlook
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. 401K plan is provided after a waiting period.
Normal business hours are 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. Reports to Finance Director.
Please forward resume to COBA/ Select Sires, Inc. 1224 Alton Darby Creek Rd, Columbus, OH 43228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2018.
# # #
COBA/Select Sires, Inc. operates as a true cooperative to provide superior genetics and service to benefit its member-customers. (10/6/93).